Get the best music news, local alerts, weather coverage and traffic updates in the Fort Collins area with the new K99 app! Listen to the live stream of your favorite K99 DJs and tweet or call the show directly from the app. Get interactive with our mix shows, make instant requests and receive timely notifications on breaking news, contests and more! Save articles and viral stories for reading later and share on Facebook and Twitter.
- Stream music, weather and traffic updates live from K99 Radio
- Read the latest news, watch videos, view photo galleries & listen to audio content
- Submit Photos/Videos directly from the app
- Apple CarPlay mode lets you to stay focused on the road while listening live
- Get the latest weather for your area plus a 5 day forecast
- Do not disturb modes for alerts (weekend and after hours)
- Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
- Push notification for breaking news, weather, contests, shows and more
- Featured full multi-tasking with background audio and controls
- Share the latest news via Facebook & Twitter
- Supports AirPlay feature for wireless streaming to your AirPlay-compatible device
- 3D Touch added for iOS Devices
This is the first version of the K99 app with many more features planned. Please share your feedback from within the K99 app by clicking the "Send App Feedback" link in the menu.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
K99 – Fort Collins Country Radio (KUAD) is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-07. The program can be installed on iOS.
K99 – Fort Collins Country Radio (KUAD) (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 46.98 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.